I know it has been a little while since I posted, but Finn and I have had a busy weekend. Friday, I was in charge of three children three years old and younger: Finn (almost 3 months), Elizabeth (one year), and Charlie (3). The other two loved Finn, but Finn was wondering why he was not getting his customary attention from Mama. Saturday we went to the cider mill and Finn's cousins, Audrey (10) and Joshua (7), spent the night after a fun-filled day playing at the park, making pizzas, and baking cookies. Sunday we went to the zoo in the afternoon with Daddy, Grandma Sally, Aunt Emily, and Lucy, and later had a surprise retirement party for Grandma Judi. Phew. So you can see why yesterday we recovered and made soup. Anyway there will be another post soon, hopefully with a recipe or two. For now here's some pictures of our exciting weekend.
 |
| So cute in our sunday outfit. Like a little hipster. |
 |
| See how interesting my hands are? |
 |
| Lucy, Finn, and Jf at the zoo. |
 |
| I love this carrier. It's delicious! |
|
|
 |
| Rhinos! |
Today is: The Feast of the Motherhood of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Finn is: almost three months old!
Mama is reading: picture books to Finn
TOTAL hipster! Love the pictures!!
ReplyDelete