Friday, August 2, 2013

7 Quick Takes: Finn Sound Bytes

To make a long story short, I have a smartphone (yay!), but no computer with internet (boo).  Therefore, this post will have to be short and sweet, lest I throw my new smartphone in my great wrath with its touch keypad.
(Yah, so writing on your smartphone is impossible.  Let's all pretend I didn't write this 2 weeks ago.
7 quick takes sm1 Your 7 Quick Takes Toolkit!


1."Be careful, Mama, she's heavy.  Big baby."




Gigi is growing! Just 6 months and 21 lbs!  She is rolling over, sitting up, laughing like crazy, and eating everything (except food.)

2. "Look, Mama, digger! Big one. It's gonna be loud. Like firework- Boom!"

The construction across the street was the highlight of Finn's week.  He likes big, loud things with wheels.

Not a sheep. But still cute.
3."Baa. baa. Gigi's a sheep"
Finn has become an expert at pretending. you never know when it's going to strike.  The changing table is a train!  The baby needs to be filled with gas!
We often hear: "Bye,Mama, I'm leaving. Going to Costco."





4. "More tomatoes, please."
We grew this tomato! In a pot!  Excuse me while I burst with pride.








There are no pictures of the tiny yellow tomatoes that have been ripening, because Finn harvests those directly into his mouth.

Gigi says, "Can you believe this guy?"





5. "I'm gonna use diapers, otay?"
Needless to say, we haven't quite got up the gumption to potty-train our strong-willed toddler.  He loves to sit on the potty, just not for its intended purpose.










6."I love Bruce. He's a polar bear. He's my buddy."

2 is a great age for the zoo.  Gigi was a little less impressed. But she does love chewing on her souvenir just as much as Finn loves his new bear, Bruce.

7."When you get little, you ride my big wheel, otay?"
Sorry, Merlin, I'm not getting any younger.  But it was sweet of him to offer.

My babies all dressed up for the Feast of the Assumption.


Today is: The Feast of St. Stephen of Hungary
Finn is: 2 years and one month
Gigi is: HALF A YEAR
Mama is Reading: The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart.






No comments:

Post a Comment